JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i am kinda burned out on all the overhype of guns and losing them and keeping them and having to fight off Obama's black panther thugs flying drones and shooting blank ammo runs over every major city to keep the public panicking..... so

Here is my SUPER COOL HOBBY! that i am turning into a business!

sturgeon3.jpg

sturgeon.jpg

"Looks like fun, even if others think that sturgeon need the same special protections as spotted owls and"slow" kids "

Absolutely!! Sturgeon should be required to wear football helmets when out in public, and they should ride the short bus.

"Looks like fun, even if others think that sturgeon need the same special protections as spotted owls and"slow" kids "

Absolutely!! Sturgeon should be required to wear football helmets when out in public, and they should ride the short bus.

Yeah. It sounded funny to me when I typed it. Now I feel like the slow kid

Breeding for meat, eggs, commercial sales ?? Very cool hobby, BTW have you named them ??
yep, all of the above. I have only named a couple of them so far. One has a chunk missing out of his nose, and when i got them they were in shallow clear water so they were black, i put them in a deeper mud pond and they got light! so the black to white chunk missing on his nose, well i had to name him Michael Jackson. The other one, the first pic, i named that one Kevin Oleary, (mr wonderful) from the show the Shark Tank, they both have the same shaped forehead :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top