JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
someone has been around the military :s0155:

As proud as I would be to say so, I actually haven't. Many of family members have. In fact my "claim to fame", is that my grandfather was one of the men planting the flag on Iwo Jima.

But I have also played a lot of WW2 and 1942 area video games. You would be amazed at how much you can learn about different weapons for PC games LOL :s0114:

My respect goes to EVERY man and woman in the military! Almost joined up but ended up going down a different path.

But I do love the way the M1 grand CLINKS the clip when it's empty.

As proud as I would be to say so, I actually haven't. Many of family members have. In fact my "claim to fame", is that my grandfather was one of the men planting the flag on Iwo Jima.

But I have also played a lot of WW2 and 1942 area video games. You would be amazed at how much you can learn about different weapons for PC games LOL :s0114:

My respect goes to EVERY man and woman in the military! Almost joined up but ended up going down a different path.

But I do love the way the M1 grand CLINKS the clip when it's empty.

Thats a pretty cool claim to fame if you ask me! My claim to fame is that I'm the 7th in my line of Jordan's and the first one invented Listerine now marketed under "warner-lambert", but that is nothing in comparison in my book. I did serve for about a year upon which I broke my back landing from a airborne jump and have the utmost respect for anyone that by there on free will chooses to serve. When you made fun of the "clips" it made me laugh because in boot camp guys would get chewed out for calling them "clips" and not "magazines"

Ok, I'll see if I can dig it up. :s0155:

yeah don't be afraid its after 10pm on a friday and all the kids should be in bed already.

I give up. Krink?

krink.jpg

It's a SBR AK 74, with approx 8" barrel. I just finished my Bulgarian Krink. :D

When you made fun of the "clips" it made me laugh because in boot camp guys would get chewed out for calling them "clips" and not "magazines"

We used to sing an Army Cadence while on our DAILY run over the horizon and back at 0430 hours... Issue me an M16, don't for get the MAGAZINE... cuz all I ever wanna SEE is broken bloody bodies!! :D

LOL, here's a bit more...

Issue me a K-Bar knife, silently kill & end the strife, cuz all I ever want to SEE are slashed up bloody bodies!!

Issue me a Claymore mine, set it up straight right on line, cuz all I ever wanna SEE is bodies fulla BB's!!

Somebody-anybody start a war, all this runnin' is quite a bore!!

I know, I know... its morbid, but keep in mind that it was sung at oh-dark-30 during a daily 10k double-time run, you're tired, you're peeved because its dark, cold and (usually) wet and you need to entertain yourselves in your suffering. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top