JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
was doing a bit of cleaning on my Hornady 366 12 guage loader,and somehow forgot to put the shot bushing back in.
WOW,that 1st dump of shot was HUMONGOUS !!!! SHOT EVERYEHWERE. !
anyone who has a 366 knows what a joy it is to get loose shot completely out of those machines. UGH.

was doing a bit of cleaning on my Hornady 366 12 guage loader,and somehow forgot to put the shot bushing back in.
WOW,that 1st dump of shot was HUMONGOUS !!!! SHOT EVERYEHWERE. !
anyone who has a 366 knows what a joy it is to get loose shot completely out of those machines. UGH.

Been there, done that. There is an easy way to clean up though. I have one of those miniature Shop Vac "Hang Up's". Put a fresh bag in it, vacuum up the wayward shot, then empty the bag.

My 366 has been in storage for years now as I have pretty much quit shooting shotgun. My "brain fart" moment has been forgetting to close the powder drain on my Chargemaster when changing to a new powder. At least the powder just makes a large pile next to the measure and I can scoop it up with a sheet of paper.

It does definitely make one feel like this

1310480585093.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews