JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After two years of listening to me talk about coyote hunting, my daughter went this last weekend and bagged one. Offhand, 150 yards, right in the boiler room. She even packed it out. We called in 5 yotes and two bobcats.

cjfirstyote.jpg

CJpackingyote1.jpg

bobcat.jpg

Awesome. I love to see a kid out hunting. I have a 5 year old little girl who loves her cap guns as much as her barbi dolls. I can't hardly wait until she's old enough to get her out there shooting at animals. I think she's almost as anxious as I am. I think there's something a little extra special when a dad gets to take his daughter out in the woods

That's super awesome! Was this on private land? If not, care to share the location? I am a newbie coyote hunter and so far the hardest part for me is finding good locations to go, especially wide open areas like in your pictures.

Nice work, girl. Hope she skinned it and used the pelt for a coat trim or something

I have some USGI Korean era medivac down sleeping bags with real coyote fur trim at the head opening, very nice

She used my Howa 1500 custom target barrel in 223 with a 6-24 scope which adds up to 12 pounds with bipod that she had to pick up because the yote kept moving uphill and she couldn't tilt the stock down anymore. So she picks it up, aims and fires!! All our coyotes are sold to a taxidermist which makes half mounts of them (except this one, he is tanning it for her) Here is a pic of the rifle with an interesting badger.

whitebadger.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top