JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Daughter's 22nd Birthday present. She liked my 1911. I mean a lot. She like the safety, the handling, the rhythm, the metal, just everything. That said she was not going to get my gun.

Did some fancy horse trading with the guys of NWFA and turned a glock 17 into many different guns but eventually ended up with an older stock SA loaded target in 9mm.

She liked the recoil of the 9mm so I skunked it up in prototype form with the drop safety and thin grips to see if she like the overall feel of "my new gun". This all took place last summer under the premise of getting one of my guns ready for her so she could shoot it. It was god awful ugly and all mismatched, the safety was stiff and the trigger was gritty but all of the ergonomics worked.

Long story short I just got it back from the SACS with a 3 week turnaround! Those guys are amazing. I still see things like the MSH that I would change in time but for now I think she's going to very very happy.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey Orygun! She shot my 45 last weekend and I had her present it from the bianchi holster I got from you. It fits like a glove on her so this restored weapon is going forward with that awesome piece of leather!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top