JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's because boys think about boobs every 3-6 seconds until they reach the age of (boobies!)..... over 51.... DAMMIT!! o_O

:D

I think boobies that your research about boobies age is somewhat boobies incorrect and may need boobies recalcuboobieslation.

ETA: My daughters caught an interest in biathlon in the last Olympics so there's a reason to target practice.

From my experience with youth shooters, girls have natural talent because of a little higher level of maturity. I warn all the youth shooters, natural talent only takes you so far. Practice and hard work will take any shooter to the level they want to be at, no matter where they started.

Now you guys know why the women from this forum tend to stay in the general section. It much easier to contain the mess when you get off track (thread).:oops::s0126::s0126:

Excellent job dad, just ignore the boys.:D

Last Edited:
C0790381-BEB8-4BBE-99D4-FFE42E1FECE3.jpeg
Look what she did today!

BBA33DDB-6689-4B75-B115-0754AFD9667B.jpeg 1630D3A3-4584-4D4F-A06A-CF057607697E.jpeg
If you look close there is a 22 caliber hole in each of these lifesavers, shot at the 50 foot range! These were shot by the reigning national champion junior shooter. She is helping coach my daughter.

View attachment 440835 View attachment 440836
If you look close there is a 22 caliber hole in each of these lifesavers, shot at the 50 foot range! These were shot by the reigning national champion junior shooter. She is helping coach my daughter.
So they use .22 cal pellet in those air gun's I never really knew what they used lol I got .177 cal but I probably could not shoot it through a life saver HEHEE BUT IT DOES WONDERFUL ON RODENTS AND PESKY BLACK BIRDS LOL

So they use .22 cal pellet in those air gun's I never really knew what they used lol I got .177 cal but I probably could not shoot it through a life saver HEHEE BUT IT DOES WONDERFUL ON RODENTS AND PESKY BLACK BIRDS LOL
They shoot smallbore (22lr) and air (177)

This is great to hear bud! In these troubling times it's refreshing to hear of a young person using their talent positively. As a father of 3 daughters who are also shooters I know the pride you feel. Great job dad and all the best wishes for you both!

I've been taking my daughter to some Olympic style junior practices at out local range. Two practices in she has the coaches stunned. The head coach (his daughter is the current national 3p champ) has really taken a liking to her. She did extremely well with smallbore last Saturday and tonight she thoroughly impressed with her air rifle skills. They use very high end equipment that is available to us at no charge. My daughter has been bugging me to get her into it so last week I took her to a practice to watch and now she's hooked! Naturally, almost all on the team are girls, because they are naturally superior shooters to their male counterparts. I'm not sure who's more excited!

That's awesome! My son found interest in a BB Gun Shooting Team and I figured at age 8 that was a good start. It was amazing to see the young girls in the program outshoot the boys!

I think it is great that parents get there kids into shooting. I have no doubt that if my wife got into shooting she could out shoot me. For some reason things just come real natural for her. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top