JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I always knew she was a talented artist, but had no idea how good she had become.

A couple of years ago, she started drawing portraits of friend's pets. They were amazingly good, so more friends started asking for them.

Then about a year ago, she started a small business where she is commissioned to draw pet portraits. I think she charges about $60 - $80 for a simple head shot based on a photo submitted by the owner.

She is married to an Air Force guy and they live on Yakota AFB near Tokyo, Japan with my three grand kids. Great people and I'm very proud of them.

Thought I'd share her work. She doesn't need anymore business, as she gets booked pretty quickly and can only do about a dozen a month, what with raising a 4yr old and two 1yr old twins. Her Facebook page is EmmaDrawsPets. So proud!

View attachment 551600

View attachment 551601

View attachment 551602

She even does stupid cats...

View attachment 551603

Hey now, cats are not stupid. They are like little women in cheap fur coats...you just have to work for, err, work with them.

Geat drawings. Your daughter is very talented.

Wow, she is amazingly talented.
I've always seen paintings and the hardest part to look real is the eyes.

Your daughter nailed that.

Amazing detail and reality.

Does she do landscapes?
Man hit social media, make a webpage or hit up etsy. She could do really well

I always knew she was a talented artist, but had no idea how good she had become.

A couple of years ago, she started drawing portraits of friend's pets. They were amazingly good, so more friends started asking for them.

Then about a year ago, she started a small business where she is commissioned to draw pet portraits. I think she charges about $60 - $80 for a simple head shot based on a photo submitted by the owner.

She is married to an Air Force guy and they live on Yakota AFB near Tokyo, Japan with my three grand kids. Great people and I'm very proud of them.

Thought I'd share her work. She doesn't need anymore business, as she gets booked pretty quickly and can only do about a dozen a month, what with raising a 4yr old and two 1yr old twins. Her Facebook page is EmmaDrawsPets. So proud!

View attachment 551600

View attachment 551601

View attachment 551602

She even does stupid cats...

View attachment 551603

Damn, she is so good they look almost like a photo, impressive!!

She has great skill and talent. You can learn technique, but you have to have the heart to give life to the subject and she definitely nails it.
You have reason to be proud. :)

Fantastic talent.

Did she study art and if so, where?

I've a friend whose an artist and isn't nearly as talented as your daughter.

Has never studied art, maybe art class in school, and that's it.

Her mother has no talent, and the only thing I can draw is a gun.

Folks would pay 4-5 times what she's charging. When I'm commissioned to create/make something in my wood shop, folks will pay and be happy to pay for something of quality that's handmade.

She just finished her first bird...

Not too shabby...

3_k8Yd_qRz-bCbRkofvVJg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR