Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

My custom S&W 4506 for a Glock 21.

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by glockman99, Feb 16, 2013.

1. glockman99

glockman99 Hoquiam, WA. Active Member

**TRADED**(Thanks, Myron!).

I'm looking to trade my customized* Smith & Wesson 4506, for a Glock 21 with at-least (3) 13 round Glock magazines.

My 4506 comes with (6) S&W SS 8-round magazines, 3 sets of grips (original plastic S&W grips, Hogue rubber screw on grip [on the pistol], and a nice Hogue wood grip), a couple magazine belt carriers, and a HKS lever magazine loader. I also have a couple nice leather holsters for it (left-hand). No box, but the original owner's manual is included. The Hogue slip-on grip shown in the photos is not included.

*I have "removed" ALL of the sharp edges of the pistol, "removed" the "hook" from the trigger-guard, polished the slide (as well as other areas of the pistol), smoothed out the trigger in both DA & SA. This pistol is in excellent condition, and has never had a failure to fire nor a failure to feed.

I am located in Hoquiam, and am only looking for a face-to-face trade. If interested, please contact me via email at glockman99@hotmail.com.

DJF_7609_zpsd6f5bed6.jpg

DJF_7610-1.jpg

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
    fredball and (deleted member) like this.
  2. johnnydwoods

johnnydwoods Beaverton, OR New Member

Nice trigger guard! I have never seen one with the "hook" removed before, and I like the unique shape of it. How did you remove it?

Good luck with the sale.

3. glockman99

Dremel tool...Cut-off disc (took 2 of 'em), then sanding drum, then finished by hand with wet/dry sandpaper (600 grit, 1000 grit, and 2000 grit to polish).

4. glockman99

I'm still looking for a nice Glock 21 for my S&W 4506...

Note: The pistol looks alot better in-person than it does in the photos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.