JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yes, that is correct! My favorite gun is a zombie green single shot, break barrel .410/45LC Super Comanche! Why you ask is this my favorite gun? Well look at this beauty to start off o_O it is an amazing work of art! I bought this gun for $89.98 many years ago. Although fun to shoot, the finish left just a bit to be desired. So about 10 years ago I asked a buddy to cerakote it for me. I was not picky about color and told him to surprise me! So I ended up with a zombie green Super Comanche.
Now I have quite a few interesting guns I like to take to the range! Most of them cost much more and are more desirable than a Super Comanche. But when I break this Zombie Green hunk of glamorous steel out at the range, everybody wants to see, hold and shoot it. Comments like "hey, nice Python but can I see that green gun" are common. So I decided to share it here so everybody can drool! You can buy one of these beauties today for under 200 bucks. Get one, color it it and have your own crazy favorite gun :)

DSCN0044.JPG DSCN0045.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top