JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would need to know what you have to start with.

You can get some amazing deals on Craigslist if you keep an eye on the market for a little while.

I was able to snag a 1 year old $1500 custom built MacBook Air for my kid for college for a flat $500. It will last her at least 10 years.

I'm in the market for a good MacBook Pro for portable video editing but I'm not selling a gun to get it so I'll have to wait for better go financial times.

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 32-bit
CPU
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ 48 °C
Windsor 90nm Technology
RAM
4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 401MHz (5-5-5-18)
Motherboard
NF-MCP61 (Socket M2 ) 40 °C
Graphics
E371VL (1920x1080@60Hz)
1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 (PNY) 46 °C
Storage
232GB Western Digital WDC WD25 00AAKS-00VSA SCSI Disk Device (SATA) 38 °C
Optical Drives
LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-1633S ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

im just updating my pc

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 32-bit
CPU
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ 48 °C
Windsor 90nm Technology
RAM
4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 401MHz (5-5-5-18)
Motherboard
NF-MCP61 (Socket M2 ) 40 °C
Graphics
E371VL (1920x1080@60Hz)
1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 (PNY) 46 °C
Storage
232GB Western Digital WDC WD25 00AAKS-00VSA SCSI Disk Device (SATA) 38 °C
Optical Drives
LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW-1633S ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

im just updating my pc

I was a build it and when it slowed down build another. My bro upgrades parts as he can.

Honestly, IMO you would probably get the biggest bump in speed by installing a solid state hard drive as your boot up drive before upgrading your processors and ram.

I'm not 100% up with the PC world since I went back to Apple (where I started in the late 80's).

My $.02, if you're in the process of upgrading the PC, upgrade your graphics too, if you ever intend to play games. If not then disregard that.

That being said, if the motherboard is using an AM3+ socket, take advantage and look into some of the 8 core processors that AMD has that use the socket.

And as Joe13 said, the switch from HDD to SSD would make a big difference. RAM and the CPU don't hurt either. Keep in mind that the same amount of memory in HDD is more expensive in SSD.

My $.02, if you're in the process of upgrading the PC, upgrade your graphics too, if you ever intend to play games. If not then disregard that.

That being said, if the motherboard is using an AM3+ socket, take advantage and look into some of the 8 core processors that AMD has that use the socket.

And as Joe13 said, the switch from HDD to SSD would make a big difference. RAM and the CPU don't hurt either. Keep in mind that the same amount of memory in HDD is more expensive in SSD.
well i am only using what i got

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads