JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry, but I need to rant.

I feed 2 strays and bought them a house last winter. I had it on the porch but recently moved it in front of my garage and next to the garbage cans (still under a car port). Apparently it being visible from the road was just too tempting for our local scum bags to resist.

I was home, didn't hear a thing. My door camera shows someone at 8:30am in a white hoodie strolling up my driveway and then just walking away with it.

I made them a temporary home out of a few plastic tubs and blankets, but now I need to buy (and insulate) another one. The new one is going on top of a shelf and getting screwed onto the garage.

I just wish I could kick someone's butt over this.

20220523_183747.jpg 20230105_004733.jpg

Sorry, but I need to rant.

I feed 2 strays and bought them a house last winter. I had it on the porch but recently moved it in front of my garage and next to the garbage cans (still under a car port). Apparently it being visible from the road was just too tempting for our local scum bags to resist.

I was home, didn't hear a thing. My door camera shows someone at 8:30am in a white hoodie strolling up my driveway and then just walking away with it.

I made them a temporary home out of a few plastic tubs and blankets, but now I need to buy (and insulate) another one. The new one is going on top of a shelf and getting screwed onto the garage.

I just wish I could kick someone's butt over this.

View attachment 1340584 View attachment 1340585
Too funny, I thought you were talking about these

6E83B1A5-4293-4B5D-B2CA-7D43ECB0B3A4.jpeg

Yep the scums will steal literally anything not nailed down. Fe Neighbor told me a green scum van parked accross street and guy walked up and down neighborhood stealing anything he could. Not useful things mind you, literally anything he could. Other guy in van cleared space and they stuffed all the crap inside. Meth heads and homeless some of them this is all they do. Often they walk around in a half crazy daze pulling on things to see if they will come out of the ground and picking up anything they can in a driveway or porch. If you ever watch them lots of times they are scanning the ground even and will pick up most anything such as a run over AA battery etc.

Yesterday I saw one homeless guy trying to break into a newer Corolla on a very busy and narrow street. His pants were down around his ankles (he had underwear thank goodness) and he was standing out in the lane trying to get the door handles open with a screwdriver and traffic had to stop for him because he was blocking the lane. Must have seen something he wanted inside the car. It's drug induced craziness where normal human boundaries no longer apply to them and it's getting worse all the time. I've also seen similar drug-dazed drivers driving higher than a kite doing crazy stuff.

Last Edited:
Sadly a lot of the stuff like this stolen will end up at some "camp" which will be added to the piles of stuff left for others to clean up. One of the people who Wife works with said he can not even leave his garden hose out in summer. ANYTHING he leaves in the front yard is gone. 🤬

. I've also seen similar drug-dazed drivers driving higher than a kite doing crazy stuff.

I work for the DOT. That means I have to fix the mess these drug addled drivers make.

This Tuesday we had a Volvo SUV going+90 in a 35 cartwheel down Colby and take out our street lighting.

Witness said driver ran.....

We found fentanyl in the vehicle....

IMG_20221230_081014390.jpg
IMG_20221230_080945797.jpg
IMG_20221230_080748332.jpg

I work for the DOT. That means I have to fix the mess these drug addled drivers make.

This Tuesday we had a Volvo SUV going+90 in a 35 cartwheel down Colby and take out our street lighting.

Witness said driver ran.....

We found fentanyl in the vehicle....

View attachment 1341409
View attachment 1341410
View attachment 1341423
The best part of course is when they catch these morons they do nothing to them. Just turn them loose to do it again until they manage to kill someone. 🤬

Reminds me of being down in Los Angeles a couple of weeks ago sitting in the hotel parking lot waiting for my crew, a crack head is working his way down the parking lot trying car doors. I'm watching him, he is having no luck today, He sees me watching but is too messed up to care it looks like there is an invisible rope tied around his waste pulling him through the parking lot and towards the exit with his arms and legs flailing behind him in tow I feel an urge to step out of the car and put him out of his misery, but ya know laws and rights and such put me in check

Reminds me of being down in Los Angeles a couple of weeks ago sitting in the hotel parking lot waiting for my crew, a crack head is working his way down the parking lot trying car doors. I'm watching him, he is having no luck today, He sees me watching but is too messed up to care it looks like there is an invisible rope tied around his waste pulling him through the parking lot and towards the exit with his arms and legs flailing behind him in tow I feel an urge to step out of the car and put him out of his misery, but ya know laws and rights and such put me in check
Sadly a lot of them are so brain damaged they don't see whats going on. A lot of them here now just don't care because they know the law will do nothing to them. Voters here kept saying this was what they wanted. Problem is a lot of people are at a breaking point with this. Some will catch some scum doing this and when one of the scum gets killed the law will come after the victim who lost their control.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top