JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hear back?
I heard back! On the 15, yesterday, I got the e-mail with a RMA # and a FedEx shipping label. Today, I dropped it off at FedEx. Looks like CZ may actually pull though. The e-mail stated a turn around time of 4-6 weeks. I think I can wait that long. I hope they replace the piece with a steel end.

Shooters!

I just received an email from CZ stating that the buffer tube has been replaced and will be shipping shortly. Wow, if that is correct, then that was an amazing turn around, even through the job was a simple fix.

any jams or press stops mid reloading, I discard the last round loaded that I can not look inside and see the powder.

This idea makes sense, I've been doing it a bit with my Dillon. One thing I've learned about using the progressive. When you go into your room to use it, lock the door and put on earmuffs. Do not let yourself be distracted. A break in your rhythm is the easiest path for human error. There are enough avenues for mechanical failure already.

When you've finished the run, then you can go back and correct the fuggups. Checking overall cartridge weight to see if powder was omitted isn't necessarily reliable with something like 9mm and a small charge of powder. Rifle cartridges, yes; pistol a strong maybe.

Shooters!

Today is the fortunate day for me, and I hope others, too.

I received my broken bolt-carrier/-buffer-tube-group back. They said they tested it and it runs good. I still wish they'd replace the plastic/ rubber end with steel instead. I hope it does not break again!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top