Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

My Brand New 13.5" Noveske NSR rail for 11" NSR Rail. Or sell for $250.

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by EasyRider, Jan 5, 2014.

1. EasyRider

EasyRider SOC New Member

Like the title says. I have a brand new, never fired Noveske Rogue Hunter coming in the mail with a 16" barrel that is equipped with the 13.5" NSR rail. I prefer the 11" NSR rail on the 16" barrel. I am looking for a straight trade so long as your rail is in nearly excellent condition. I know a lot of guys like the 13.5" rail on their 14.5" pinned barrels. Not my taste. I MAY consider a trade for a 9", but not sold on that short of a rail yet.

Thanks!

2. 556

556 Beaverton,OR Active Member

I have a 11" NSR rail in almost perfect condition I will swap you for if your in my area?

3. EasyRider

EasyRider SOC New Member

PM sent, friend

4. Guymcdb

Guymcdb Vancouver Wa Active Member

Any interest in a new in the box Parallax 12" keymod in black?

5. EasyRider

EasyRider SOC New Member

The price difference is fairly significant. I like the Noveske system, but have no experience with the Parallax one. 12" isn't really the length I'm interested in either. I am mainly interested in a 10" or 11" rail and MAY consider a 9" rail. If you were able to sweeten the deal enough I may consider your parallax. It is definitely an interesting looking rail but it is significantly heavier than Noveske's.

6. Guymcdb

Guymcdb Vancouver Wa Active Member

Typo, mines a 13". My apologies. And yes the price difference would be around $50, which I can sweeten the deal to make it fair (ammo, pmags, YHM sight etc...) But I know you're looking for a smaller rail, so bummer! But for the weight.....mine is 12.1 ounces at 13", yours is 11 ounces at 13.5". Not a significant difference IMHO. Good luck in your search! :)

7. EasyRider

EasyRider SOC New Member

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for something a little shorter. Thank you!