JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked up a Boberg XR9 from my FFL. Assuming no hitches at the range this will replace my Kahr CM9 as my carry. Even fits the same holster

22a11wT.jpg

The perspective view of the loaded magazine is skewed.
It appears as if the nose of the cartridges are angled down and won't rack upward into the chamber.

Interesting. Recoil spring looks like the dual springs on my micro desert eagle, which is an outstanding piece. It seems to be real hard to find a mouse gun that runs reliably. The MDE is reliable. Hope you have luck with your boberg.

Got to the range today. The trigger is a long pull like the CM9 and not something I'm terribly good at yet. It chewed right threw the freedom munition ammo that the range had just fine. The recoil is very light for the size of the gun. It threw the casings slightly forward so that they landed in front of the line at the range. Since you are not supposed to pick those up, cleanup was easy!

Got to the range today. The trigger is a long pull like the CM9 and not something I'm terribly good at yet. It chewed right threw the freedom munition ammo that the range had just fine. The recoil is very light for the size of the gun. It threw the casings slightly forward so that they landed in front of the line at the range. Since you are not supposed to pick those up, cleanup was easy!

So now that you have had it a little while, what do you think of the Boberg? I am considering getting one. I am going to go to a gun range nearby where I found one for rent and will try it out next to my Kahr Mk9 that I am getting next week.

Last Edited:
Lol, I know what you mean. I am very intrigued after watching a few youtube reviews. You should check out this out:

Arne Boberg is super cool, and gives a tour of his facility. You even get to see prototypes.

So now that you have had it a little while, what do you think of the Boberg? I am considering getting one. I am going to go to a gun range nearby where I found one for rent and will try it out next to my Kahr Mk9 that I am getting next week.

Almost every firearm I get has a significant difference in design or engineering or appearance than the last. I dont buy stuff for the sole purpose of how it would help me if I got mugged.

So for me I'm really happy with it. I love the engineering and how everything fits together.

The trigger pull is heavy and very long and it's something to get use to. My groups with it are not not nearly as good as with my Grand Power because I dont have enough time with the trigger. But I love the fit and finish and how everything works together.

And it has not pulled any ammo a part so far.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top