JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not a religious person but hell if it exists was created for individuals such as this. I recommend we start him on his way there as soon as possible.

TULSADIRTBAG.jpg
see that red bump, top center of his forehead? that's called a raisin, look it up

Trust and believe that he will not be able to outrun that. Every inmate in the prison will know and he will pay multiple...penalties.
I would like to believe that is true. I used to believe it was true until I did some research.

However, I happen to know that in many correction facilities, sexual predator convicts are either kept in separate units and/or their specific offenses are not made known to those in the facility - for the simple reason that they won't live very long if they did.

Hmm. Not in Oregon. And there is no current charge that an inmate can hide. The information is public and usually just a phone call away.
However, those incarcerated don't generally have access to this info.

The convicts are also put in a separate unit in the correction facility.

I learned some of this when I was wondering how an ex-BIL was fairing in an Oregon facility - he was convicted for several sexual offenses.

Sure, if an inmate is interested enough to have another inmate checked out, they can find out somehow, but generally they don't (from what I have read).

I know a couple guys who have been guests of the state and federal government. Inmates know everybody's background. Guys like him get what's coming.

People like this should not exist. Or I should say should cease to exist.
Jail is too good for them. Death is too good for them.

These disgusting things are happening too often. People are stick and demented.
Evil exists. I hope hell does too.

The news is full of people doing horrible things to children. Makes me hug my babies a little tighter and makes me a little more stressed to keep them safe.

Oregon does not segregate inmates based on charge, race or gang affi
However, those incarcerated don't generally have access to this info.

The convicts are also put in a separate unit in the correction facility.

I learned some of this when I was wondering how an ex-BIL was fairing in an Oregon facility - he was convicted for several sexual offenses.

Sure, if an inmate is interested enough to have another inmate checked out, they can find out somehow, but generally they don't (from what I have read).

Actually Heretic,

The ease in finding out what an inmates charges are is actually quite substantial. It happens daily when new inmates arrive and they are housed in GP. It happens when inmates transfer institutions. It happens when an Inmate has a cell mate that doesn't know him or if no one can vouch for him.

There is only one drop out / PC unit in the state. It is comprised mainly of STG dropouts. For the most part, at the bigger facilities, a person such as the one above will live a fairly lonesome life. Odds are he will be victimized through extortion, assault, become a torpedo etc.

He will almost certainly be shunned and made to do things he does not want to. He will not be welcome amongst the other inmates with "cleaner charges". He most certainly will be assaulted and have items taken at some point, if not repeatedly. If he is placed in PC he will likely also earn a snitch jacket as well, which will only compound his already miserable lifestyle.

Source: Work in a Prison.

I can think of lots of things that should happen to this guy, but none of them are "bad enough"!! I'm not sure "bad enough" even exists for people like this. :mad::mad:

Oregon does not segregate inmates based on charge, race or gang affi

Actually Heretic,

The ease in finding out what an inmates charges are is actually quite substantial. It happens daily when new inmates arrive and they are housed in GP. It happens when inmates transfer institutions. It happens when an Inmate has a cell mate that doesn't know him or if no one can vouch for him.

There is only one drop out / PC unit in the state. It is comprised mainly of STG dropouts. For the most part, at the bigger facilities, a person such as the one above will live a fairly lonesome life. Odds are he will be victimized through extortion, assault, become a torpedo etc.

He will almost certainly be shunned and made to do things he does not want to. He will not be welcome amongst the other inmates with "cleaner charges". He most certainly will be assaulted and have items taken at some point, if not repeatedly. If he is placed in PC he will likely also earn a snitch jacket as well, which will only compound his already miserable lifestyle.

Source: Work in a Prison.

Thank you.

that brightens my day; my ex-BIL deserves it.:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads