JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The first one hit on my pole
This one could find it's way to "that" thread, and that'd be all right...
Second one was on the pole she was holding.
You do know we could do the same with this one, right? :s0087: But cuz there's a kid involved, this is "the one quote that got away"... 😇

Last Edited:

You do know we could do the same with this one, right? :s0087: But cuz there's a kid involved, this is "the one quote that got away"... 😇
I'm not sure why it hasn't yet. :s0140:

Slacker

I'm pretty sure they put you on a list if you make comments like that :s0140:

To tell ya the truth, I'm already on so many lists, it just doesn't phuq'n matter to me anymore... :rolleyes:
Hawaii was supposed to put all gun owners on the FBI criminal list notifications, charged us for it. I figured I might as well get a few suppressors when I left. Turns out, Hawaii just pocketed the money and never put us on the FBI watchlist.

Was able to do some whackin and stackin on the Coho salmon today on an undisclosed river. 7am till we punched the last fish right at 1pm. We went 5 in the boat for 8 legitimate bites.
Y'all thought I was gonna tell you where all the fish are? Not a chance man. Lol

View attachment 1281638
My fish, 1 buck, the big one, one female which was full of eggs (for steelhead fishing) and a king Jack
. View attachment 1281639
Them some beeg plugcuts !
My Internet Guess is Chehalis !

First day fishing after the nets came out on Wednesday and there were fish being caught, not as many as before the nets went in but not by us. We couldn't buy a fish at Safeway up until 1 o'clock after the tide change and one came to net.
No pics, too damn tired to clean fish, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Last Edited:
We knew it would happen, the catching has slowed considerably in the past few trips.
While we are averaging 2 fish per trip (6-8 hours) we have decided to take turns taking naps in between bites… Hence no pics.
And one day I decided that I didn't want to clean fish so I didn't catch one. :p:p:p:p

With the closure of all tributaries and closing upriver of a popular boat ramp, it is clear to us that the fish are in peril. One must ponder, why not shut it all down?
Because WFDW is too chickenshirt to tell the tribes they cannot fish. That's pathetic.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top