JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I guess I'm the only one that doesn't think buying up ammo to resell at gouging prices is funny.

Snooze ya lose. I have utter contempt for the wallets of those who waited until 2020 to buy guns and ammo. If the checking accounts and credit cards of those buying during the panic were Nanking, China in 1937 then I am the Japanese Imperial Army. This was me last year in front of my ammo fort doing my best impression of the Frugal Squirrel.

ammo_stack_1.jpg

Snooze ya lose. I have utter contempt for the wallets of those who waited until 2020 to buy guns and ammo. If the checking accounts and credit cards of those buying during the panic were Nanking, China in 1937 then I am the Japanese Imperial Army. This was me last year in front of my ammo fort doing my best impression of the Frugal Squirrel.

Just memorializing this comment in particular for posterity.

View attachment 768996

Point proven. Anyone else want to post funny memes or jokes?

Just memorializing this comment in particular for posterity.

I look at it this way. All of us bought our ammo from 2014 to 2019 because we wisely plan for the future and hold dear the Constitution, especially the 2nd Amendment. Most of the guys I am selling ammo to now are pissy pants left wing first gun yuppies or downright Communist Antifa insurgents. It would simply be Un-American not to charge those guys Top Dolla.

I look at it this way. All of us bought our ammo from 2014 to 2019 because we wisely plan for the future and hold dear the Constitution, especially the 2nd Amendment. Most of the guys I am selling ammo to now are pissy pants left wing first gun yuppies or downright Communist Antifa insurgents. It would simply be Un-American not to charge those guys Top Dolla.

No. You're bragging about you and your buddies driving around to all the local stores to clean them out just for the sake of gouging and making money. You aren't selling ammo you smartly purchased over the last 5 years, you're purposely buying anything in stock to resell it. Again, big difference.

Listen, we live in a free market, this is the way it goes. Whenever I'm near a store that normally sells ammo, I drop in and check, and I've yet to find one that doesn't have daily limits...

So if someone wants to spend their days buying ammo two boxes at a time and then resell it at a profit, I'm thinking they're just covering their costs. Take a look at the Ridiculous pricing at some of the traditional on-line ammo sources and I'm not talking about Gunbroker...

$50-$100 for a box of Federal 9mm HST, make me think about jumping in and selling some, heck at these prices self defense ammo may have been the best investment buy going into 2020...

Again - nobody here is arguing.

We are just remarking his poor taste in gloating about it here is all.

(1st Amendment!)

He wanted the attention... he's getting it.

That would be the same as someone being mad about the housing market. You choose to buy a home when the market is up or inflated.
Just like my previous post about the housing market analogy. Why would you be mad at the real estate agent for the house you chose to buy at a high price?
Little different in that if I was to sell my house at the current markup on .380 that I posted on another thread this morning it would be selling for $6.6 million. Any takers???

Most of the guys I am selling ammo to now are pissy pants left wing first gun yuppies or downright Communist Antifa insurgents. It would simply be Un-American not to charge those guys Top Dolla.
And most of the new gun buyers that we're training are generally conservative or apolitical, mostly women and just want to be able to get comfortable with their guns and protect themselves and families because of all the crap going on. As for Communist Antifa insurgents...my ammo is not for sale at any price.

So you're basically fleecing Soros? You sir, need a medal.

No. You're bragging about you and your buddies driving around to all the local stores to clean them out just for the sake of gouging and making money. You aren't selling ammo you smartly purchased over the last 5 years, you're purposely buying anything in stock to resell it. Again, big difference.

Well you are absolutely correct. I have not sold a single round of ammo that was purchased before COVID. My 10K rounds of premium bonded and OTM 5.56 and 7.62 NATO that I bought for mere pennies is for my own personal use. A wise man never gets high on his own supply lest he end up like Tony Montana. I am merely acting as a secondary distributor moving ammunition from where there is a surplus to areas where there is a deficiency. Without my service some people would have no ammo at all.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads