JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Before:

OIP.jpg

After:

317.jpg

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't think buying up ammo to resell at gouging prices is funny.

people don't have to shoot. Taking advantage of someone implies that the person has little to no choice. I would say it is more taking advantage of a situation. If the situation makes losers out of snoozers, than the ones at fault depends entirely on your perspective.

That said, my ammo/primers are still more valuable to me than the money I could get.

Of course one always has a choice.

Choices often reflect what one values and their outlook on life.

My choice is not to buy , even do with out , if someone is asking a outrageous price on an item...
Or if they brag about how they bought out the supply of a item , just to sell for a high price.

To buy out an item , just to sell it at exorbitant price is in poor taste and not a way to make a good impression.
That of course is my choice and what I value....others may differ.
Andy

No regulations on pricing in the classifieds...other than one does need to list a price.
It is not up to me or others to list a "reasonable" price range for someone's item.

Ask what price you want...
People will pay it or not.
Or start threads and brag how they are gettin' rich from buying out the existing stock of items then selling them at exorbitant prices....
And others will bemoan the asking prices....

Regulations are not the answer here.
One should not "regulate" others in regards to their own values and outlooks on life.
Andy

IMHO.....

It's no use getting mad over prices then vs. now.

Think of all of the stocks (example: FAANG stocks) that anyone could have purchased at the March 2020 lows. Then look at, what they are selling at today. The trick is (as always) to pick the "WINNERS".

HELL.....even Boeing is higher.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I support a free country, free market and individual freedom. Not government regulations. I'm fine with my choices with ammo purchases. But now I find myself checking stores for ammo at "reasonable prices" for all the new shooters we are helping out. I resell it for what I pay or in some cases less just so they can have a little range time with their new firearms. That is how I spend some of my free time. Teaching a class this weekend as a volunteer and will likely be sharing some of my ammo and not charging anyone. This is me, not saying is should be anyone else.

But when I know the guy next to me at Bi-Mart, Sportsman's or on-line is stacking up to make a buck on folks who are new to firearms, and hopefully will help us vote to keep our rights, let's just say I'm not ethically aligned with that individual.

That would be the same as someone being mad about the housing market. You choose to buy a home when the market is up or inflated.
Nothing is worse than cry-asses.
Don't buy ammo if its over priced. If you're a regular shooter, you should be bulk buying. If a pandemic or shortage emerges, you have nothing to worry about. Same with everything. Food. Toilet paper. Ect ect.
You dont have to be a "prepper" to be prepared.

There's a big difference between selling ammo at inflated prices and bragging about driving around buying up everything in stock to do so.

There's a big difference between selling ammo at inflated prices and bragging about driving around buying up everything in stock to do so.

The stock whereabouts that folks are sharing here with each other.... and then bragging about that. :rolleyes:

Sharing where stock is available is wrong? Huh, thought i was doing a good deed so people can buy ammo at correct prices. That's why stores have limits.
He can do whatever he wants.
We are all in agreement on that.
We are just mentioning being miffed by him coming back to brag about his endeavors.

Actions have consequences.
These are those.

He can do whatever he wants.
We are all in agreement on that.
We are just mentioning being miffed by him coming back to brag about his endeavors.

Actions have consequences.
These are those.
Thats your right to be "miffed" but I'm not gonna be mad at someone for being business savvy. He wouldn't have made money if people didn't panic and buy over inflated prices. Patience and research is at small commodity in the average Americans mind I guess.
Just like my previous post about the housing market analogy. Why would you be mad at the real estate agent for the house you chose to buy at a high price?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top