1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

My AR15 stripped lower for your AR10 stripped lower

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by shredjesse, Mar 11, 2013.

1. shredjesse

shredjesse Vantuckey Active Member

I bought a few AR15 stripped lowers to hold onto before all this gun nuttiness started happening. I recently built one out for myself and really enjoyed it. I've been considering an AR10 for some time now for a modern sporting rifle with some serious distance and heavy punch on it... so I figured I would see if anyone here was interested in trading.

My AR-15 lower is a forged mil-spec AR-15 lower from Anderson Manufacturing out of Kentucky. Solid, well built, and assembles up great with no issue. I'm quite happy with the one I built out and it works great and without issue.

I expect similar quality in an AR10 lower to be traded. My lower is brand new and your lower either needs to be brand new or of high quality. I don't want an AR10 in .243 either, I would prefer .308 or .338.

NOTE: The lower for trade is not the one pictured, this is a generic image from the internet, so the S/N pictured isn't legitimate.

EDIT: Just learned that pre-hysteria AR-10 lowers were going for a safe average of $200-250, while these lowers were going for a safe average of $120 (although they hit a low sale point of $89 at one point). Anyways, If the value makes sense and is clear, I'll trade this plus cash towards your AR-10 lower, but both are being valued at average sale price pre-hysteria.