JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice build
I went with the Phase 5 Hex 2 tube. It's a tighter fit. Kurt at KAK told me their super sig tube was 1.175 OD.

The Phase 5 is 1.225 OD nice super TIGHT fit! Love it.

damn, there goes most the linear comps.....have you looked STD ? I think the new Griffin linear might be close to three but they went and drilled 3 little ports on the top, not sure if it moves enough gas to pooch the rail.....

I would comb through the linear comp world you might get lucky, a linear would work better than the KAK anyway

If worse comes to worse see if a machine shop can turn down the KAK since its a solid one piece aluminum it would be easy for a machine shop.
Hit it with high temp flat black and call it good.....the machining and paint would be under the rail.......just an idea sorry not more helpful, good luck.

I just installed the Troy Claymore flash surpressor. 20150514_134006.jpg

Does anyone have any good links on detailed instructions on AR pistol or AR rifle builds? Don't have an AR but am looking to buy a complete AND build one up myself. The information on this platform is very overwhelming!! :)

Does anyone have any good links on detailed instructions on AR pistol or AR rifle builds? Don't have an AR but am looking to buy a complete AND build one up myself. The information on this platform is very overwhelming!! :)
The Bushmaster DVD
<broken link removed>

Well I am back and have put my (Or I should say the Warden's) AR Pistol together. Naturally as time passes things change. I am now using Midwest Industries folding iron sights (Same Plane as I am not putting them on a gas block), I also thought about it and got a more vertical grip (Magpul K-2). I am using the KAK Buffer tube and Sig brace. For the trigger I am using a Tac-Com 241 modular trigger, which allows you to select from one stage trigger (With auto reset) to a 2 stage trigger,

I will try to post pictures 191142-d6878cf6d132a458a67515f93cf7d91e.jpg 191140-f4372be93405bd976436ee26f3bacd21.jpg 191137-07ecf799bf2a861c28e22971dceae3b2.jpg

Dude, nice config! MI and Troy are my favorites BUISes, and a "more verticle" grip is more comfortable when you're shooting tucked up close like you'd be with an AR
pistol.

The ONLY things I would have done differently would be a FDE Magpul K-2 grip, and an enhanced trigger guard. ;)

Dude, nice config! MI and Troy are my favorites BUISes, and a "more verticle" grip is more comfortable when you're shooting tucked up close like you'd be with an AR
pistol.

The ONLY things I would have done differently would be a FDE Magpul K-2 grip, and an enhanced trigger guard. ;)

Here is the Troy ETG, and it's the only one I use along with the Phase 5 EBRV2. It's the BAD lever I like to use. IMAG1031-1.jpg
IMAG1065.jpg

I bought the K2 locally and black was all they had. I have ordered some trigger guards and extended magazine releases (replaces the button with one that has two tapped screw holes and then a wider tab that fastens to the button top.) I have these on two other AR's so I know they work. I hate to go back and re-do things, but it is kind of fun.

How's the reliability of the AR47? I'm contemplating the build myself.
I asked the employees at Curts Discount Shooting supply about the use of the AR47. They informed me that they're not worth building because of reliability issues. Did you ever experience this?
Rifle looks great!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top