JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
RRA EOP 24" varmint upper assembly
RRA parts package with tactical grip upgrade looks like a DPMS pather grip.
RRA A2 buttstock assembly
RRA WINTER TRIGGER GUARD UPGRADE
And a bunch of pmags!
Sadly i have to wait 8 to 10 weeks

I will post pics after the build!!!!
Any one else have a LONG RANGE AR-15?

I geuss all my lower stuff and mags are going to come sooner so thats cool. All the reviews said sub moa with the right ammo, i will just have to wait and see i can always use a block and single shot it with tuned handloads to shrink groups down a bit. but 1/2 at 100 yards and 2 at 300 with hornady v-max factory ammo isnt bad at all. So who has built alot of ar lowers on here? If somone would help me build my lower i will pay them some cash would prefer a gunsmith:)

Heres my lower
Spikes tactical with the punisher skull mine is more grey im getting a diital camera soon so i will post lower build pics!!!!

My dad passed away 2 years ago and all my rifles and handguns were at his house, And some got sold before i could get a layer and stop his gf. he had alot of bills and such and i had no way of proveing that they were mine he also had a half complete will that listed everything to go to his girlfrined besides a handfull of the rifles that were already mine were listed to go to me. Ive been waiting almost two years for my own rifles so 8 to 10 isnt a thing. hahahaha $100 of my build is from my mommy for x-mas ahahaha i have over 1100 in the rifle without scope:(

So anyone want to go out to the desert in a couple months and do some varmint hunting?:s0155:

oh when i get my collection back i will post some pics and i took some pics of what i have now and my bowies knives

The lowers are easy to assemble. The only "special" tool you might want to get is a set of roll pin punches. When you get everything let us know and we can walk you through it...should take less than an hour your 1st time.

Get your own safe.

My mom wouldnt let me keep firearms in her house thats why i had them all over at my dads. but now my dad is dead, now i turned my room into a gun\fishing rod room ahaha oh and a bed. If you have bill of sales for all your guns then it wouldnt be a problem keeping them in your bros safe. But if they were givin to you by your father or whatever then dont let them leave your sight!!!! And my dads GF is going to love going to jail for selling my firearms, After i get the ones that are left back im pressing ALL sorts of charges on her!

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!!!

I geuss all my lower stuff and mags are going to come sooner so thats cool. All the reviews said sub moa with the right ammo, i will just have to wait and see i can always use a block and single shot it with tuned handloads to shrink groups down a bit. but 1/2 at 100 yards and 2 at 300 with hornady v-max factory ammo isnt bad at all. QUOTE]

Here is my bull barrell AR that I sold this last summer <kicking myself now> With Federal 55 fmj 1/2" groups where now problem off the bench!

1347727447_fea099d4f5.jpg
I sold it for a nother 1911... But now with the Obamanation I'm afraid I won't be seeing another AR in my future if O and Biden get their way...

What brand is that?

The lower was a Spikes' Tactical, upper was a Wilson Barreled 1x8 CMT upper. The complete rifle with scope weighed in at 11.5lbs. The scope was the bottom of the barrel Simmon 3x9. I'm sure with some good glass I could have shot better groups with the rifle :) But those groups weren't bad either ;)

Good to hear... I am contemplating one in that caliber as well that way I can share the ammo with my SKS :s0155:

Does the AR-10 use the same lower as the AR-15 or does it require a larger mag well and thus an AR-10 specific lower? :huh:

Sorry, :(
Couldn't tell you. Both of my uppers are DMPS 16" AR15 Carbines, one A3 and one A2, and my lower is also a DPMS, AR15. Nothing fancy, though I do have a ciener .22 adaptor for my 5.56 NATO A2 upper. :confused: That's my Lego Block Rifle...Shoots .22 rimfire to .30 cal. at the push of a pin.:D Almost forgot, good 7.62x39 Mags are tough to find. I've found CProducts make the most reliable so far.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads