JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does the AR-10 use the same lower as the AR-15 or does it require a larger mag well and thus an AR-10 specific lower? :huh:

No AR10 and AR15 lower are different to accept the longer 308 cartridge:( So if you thinking of building any one of the larger bore AR's then you must use the AR10 lower... unless you do something like the 458 or the other short large bore AR...
I want to build a 6.8SPC upper to place on my AR lower just for more options....:s0155:

No AR10 and AR15 lower are different to accept the longer 308 cartridge:( So if you thinking of building any one of the larger bore AR's then you must use the AR10 lower... unless you do something like the 458 or the other short large bore AR...
I want to build a 6.8SPC upper to place on my AR lower just for more options....:s0155:

Kind of what I'd thought so thanks for the confirmation. And are you saying that the 6.8 SPC does use the AR-15 lower? :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top