JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No big deal. Maybe run a rolling ad in the proper classifieds? Just saying howdy and what you do? check the regs first though..
Welcome to the site and good luck!

You are not too far from me, 5 minutes away.... Considered having you make something after seeing ads on CL. Though I thought you were an individual and was going to lowball you.

;)
I can't help it. It's natural.

Thx everyone...I did send a PM to the owner of the page here to ask about proper postings concerning the materials posted. Have a great evening all

Procraft

Admitting there is a problem is the first step.

Welcome and sorry you got off on the wrong foot. We are a good group of guys who are generally pretty forgiving :D

I guess the thread got deleted.

I wish the mods had preserved the discussion about scabbards and cases though. :(
I did think you guys were onto some really good ideas..Maybe if we start another thread discussing the scabbards and foam ideas but leave the selling of goods out of the context...Would that be cool with the mods here??

PCT

Very true...I have not heard back from the individual I was told to contact here concerning posting so am trying to tread lightly till I know what I need to do to list here...But start a new thread concerning the idea and we can go from there !

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top