JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked up my first revolver and I can't find ANY ammo at the stores.
Looking to trade some 9mm for 357. Will trade 100 9mm for 50 357. Brass-cased 158gr preferred.

Have a box of Remington 225 ct 22lr that I'll trade for a box of 357.

I have federal, WWB, Fiocchi, Wolf. All 115 gr FMJ.

Last Edited:
If you're gonna plink you might want to get some 38spl, it'll save you quite a bit of $. I don't know if you plan on carrying your new revolver, I've got a box of Hornady in 357 that looks out of place. I may have other ball 357, but if I do it's probably stacked behind 8,000 rounds of 38spl.

If you're gonna plink you might want to get some 38spl, it'll save you quite a bit of $. I don't know if you plan on carrying your new revolver, I've got a box of Hornady in 357 that looks out of place. I may have other ball 357, but if I do it's probably stacked behind 8,000 rounds of 38spl.
The reason I'm looking for 357 is so I can save brass and start reloading. 38 seems equally hard to find for me though. And, I figured I'd be able to load really low powered loads for plinking. If you find that ball 357 let me know. Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.