JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have one like new, made in 2010, TAO1B with red stadia. This is the 7.62 model. I would like to trade it for a like new TAO1 or NSN or maybe RCO version in 5.56. There are a couple of others too, just contact me if you have a good one and want to trade. I prefer the stadia reticle, prefer 4x32, but may consider the higher mag. ones if you really want to trade it. Looking for one in similar condition to mine and around the same age. No older than 2009 please. Must be in excellent condition with perfect glass.

Case and ARD not included unless you include one. Mostly looking for a FTF inspection and trade straight up for the optic itself (and the mount I guess).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.