JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
UPS has enacted a flat-rate shipping system more recently that has knocked that price down to a more reasonable $20-$30ish(depending on zone) -- for up to a 12"x12"x12"(or comparable sq. in.) size IIRC.

Check out the shipping quote section on their website for the correct info on that.

Print out a ORD-D label & tape it on the package, take it to the hub, and one is good to go.

As for the OP...

I'll offer 25 cents a rd.:)
I tried to ship ammo using FedEx. It turned into a nightmare. Local shippers wouldn't take it. They sent me to Portland where they ship hazardous materials. I got there and they told me they wouldn't take it. I needed to fill out an application to ship hazardous materials and use a special box that met their strength specifications. Needless to say, I pursued other means.

I tried to ship ammo using FedEx. It turned into a nightmare. Local shippers wouldn't take it. They sent me to Portland where they ship hazardous materials. I got there and they told me they wouldn't take it. I needed to fill out an application to ship hazardous materials and use a special box that met their strength specifications. Needless to say, I pursued other means.

Yeah, I've heard people have had some issues trying to ship ammo with FedEx.

I haven't heard much in the way of problems shipping UPS ground.

With the crazy prices, I'd trade it for a caliber that you have or post it on GB. Don't gouge the friendly forum. My ignore list is quite long and distinguished now after ignoring the gougers.
It's a tricky situation. To me, gouging is buying ammo at a store for $20 a box on Monday when ammo shipments happen to come in, then selling it online for $50 a box on Friday.

What I have is akin to me buying an AR-15 a year ago for $500, then selling it now for market value of $800. Selling old ammo I've had for over a decade that I have no use for, for current market prices, is not gouging.

Since you are into .40 now, maybe offer up a trade for the caliber you are using. I mention this because I have a .40 S&W and over 1500 rnds I'd like to sell or trade, as it is a caliber I would like to get out of, but is a no can do in this environment; not into gouging, and also not into giving somebody a nice deal to watch them post it a week later trying to make $ on the deal. IOW, if you and I were closer, I have a feeling we would be able to swing a trade to make us both very happy. Just a thought.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top