JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
UPS has enacted a flat-rate shipping system more recently that has knocked that price down to a more reasonable $20-$30ish(depending on zone) -- for up to a 12"x12"x12"(or comparable sq. in.) size IIRC.

Check out the shipping quote section on their website for the correct info on that.

Print out a ORD-D label & tape it on the package, take it to the hub, and one is good to go.

As for the OP...

I'll offer 25 cents a rd.:)
I tried to ship ammo using FedEx. It turned into a nightmare. Local shippers wouldn't take it. They sent me to Portland where they ship hazardous materials. I got there and they told me they wouldn't take it. I needed to fill out an application to ship hazardous materials and use a special box that met their strength specifications. Needless to say, I pursued other means.

I tried to ship ammo using FedEx. It turned into a nightmare. Local shippers wouldn't take it. They sent me to Portland where they ship hazardous materials. I got there and they told me they wouldn't take it. I needed to fill out an application to ship hazardous materials and use a special box that met their strength specifications. Needless to say, I pursued other means.

Yeah, I've heard people have had some issues trying to ship ammo with FedEx.

I haven't heard much in the way of problems shipping UPS ground.

With the crazy prices, I'd trade it for a caliber that you have or post it on GB. Don't gouge the friendly forum. My ignore list is quite long and distinguished now after ignoring the gougers.
It's a tricky situation. To me, gouging is buying ammo at a store for $20 a box on Monday when ammo shipments happen to come in, then selling it online for $50 a box on Friday.

What I have is akin to me buying an AR-15 a year ago for $500, then selling it now for market value of $800. Selling old ammo I've had for over a decade that I have no use for, for current market prices, is not gouging.

Since you are into .40 now, maybe offer up a trade for the caliber you are using. I mention this because I have a .40 S&W and over 1500 rnds I'd like to sell or trade, as it is a caliber I would like to get out of, but is a no can do in this environment; not into gouging, and also not into giving somebody a nice deal to watch them post it a week later trying to make $ on the deal. IOW, if you and I were closer, I have a feeling we would be able to swing a trade to make us both very happy. Just a thought.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads