JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nibbs called me from The Gunbroker in Clackamas, OR saying he is holding a 1903 that they are selling for $300.

Shiny blue finish most likely re-finish.

He knew I was looking for one, so he handed the phone to the hottie that works there, and I put a deposit on it with my CC.

This is what I found when I got there..........

COLT1903001.jpg

COLT1903013.jpg

COLT1903003.jpg

COLT1903009.jpg

COLT1903007.jpg

COLT1903006.jpg

COLT1903012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a 1941 SVT-40 there for $250. Great shape. You know I picked that up. I kinda feel bad because they had just price checked "Tokarev."

...until I found out they had bought if off someone else that morning for likely far less. I love it.

That is a helluva find. Enjoy it!

You planning on keeping it as a show piece or taking it to the range?

Or, flashing it at thugs with murderous looking clubs? That, you know, works just as well... :)

Dang, that is a religious experience! All of this networking with gun nuts DOES eventually pay off! Um, I don't think that is a refinish...............and that feed ramp appears untouched by lead or brass. Ditto with the poster about the hand tooling---no robots or automilling involved! A work of art from some artisans' hands; and blessings upon whoever maintained it all these years!.......................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top