JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nibbs called me from The Gunbroker in Clackamas, OR saying he is holding a 1903 that they are selling for $300.

Shiny blue finish most likely re-finish.

He knew I was looking for one, so he handed the phone to the hottie that works there, and I put a deposit on it with my CC.

This is what I found when I got there..........

COLT1903001.jpg

COLT1903013.jpg

COLT1903003.jpg

COLT1903009.jpg

COLT1903007.jpg

COLT1903006.jpg

COLT1903012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a 1941 SVT-40 there for $250. Great shape. You know I picked that up. I kinda feel bad because they had just price checked "Tokarev."

...until I found out they had bought if off someone else that morning for likely far less. I love it.

That is a helluva find. Enjoy it!

You planning on keeping it as a show piece or taking it to the range?

Or, flashing it at thugs with murderous looking clubs? That, you know, works just as well... :)

Dang, that is a religious experience! All of this networking with gun nuts DOES eventually pay off! Um, I don't think that is a refinish...............and that feed ramp appears untouched by lead or brass. Ditto with the poster about the hand tooling---no robots or automilling involved! A work of art from some artisans' hands; and blessings upon whoever maintained it all these years!.......................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top