JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Very nice SW659s with pachymer grips, a Walther P22 AS NEW and a rossi md 68 feather wieght 38 snubbie Id like to trade for a single stack compact 9mm, 40, or 45ACP...

I figure the 659 is worth 350 all day long, the P22 300 all day long and the 38 175 all day long... Id like to trade for an HK, Para, Kimber, just something nice i can carry. I just got my CHL and all these dont fit the bill for a conceal carry, I dont feel comfortable carrying the revolver, the P22 has no stopping power and the 9mm is a full size.. soooo, there... I have 200 rounds of 9mm, 100 rounds of 38 and 500 rounds of 22 that will go with the right deal.. my weaponsa reant junk.. all very nice.. I also have a cheapo uncle mikes holster for the 9mm... Not really interested in glocks.. The 3 guns Im willing to give up are in the middle and all on the right..

1911 A1 .45ACP 4" Compact carry model by Springfield Armory. Less than 50 rounds thru it, looks brand new.

SA45 003.jpg

SA45 002.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.