JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think the classifieds would serve members better if they were not broken down into so many specific catagories. Here is my reasoning. I just posted that I want some items. Do I think people actually go there to see what I want, not really.
On the other hand if WTB,WTT,WTS and Wanted were all in the same list, it's more likely that someone would see that someone wants something. Would this make it more difficult and time consuming to find a specific item? The search feature is there for a reason. I like this site, but think it's much more complex than it needs to be. How many combinations of WTT, WTS , OR, WA, ID are there? If it's for sale, it's for sale and the parties are probably mature enough to know what state they are in and who they are dealing with. That's it, I'm done. Oh, I'm looking for Hornet brass:) Ken

All the wtt/wts are all under one area. It's all broken down by rifles, handguns, shotguns, etc. I'm a little confused of what you are saying.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I can only speak for myself, but if I have an item for sale, I don't search the wanted list to see if someone is looking for said item. I put it up for sale. On the other hand if the wanted items were listed with the FS stuff more people including you would probably see it. When shopping the FS stuff you may notice that someone wants something that you have. Many times on other sites I have found something that hit my gotta have button and I only found that item because it wasn't restricted to a specific list. My preference would to have all the stuff for sale and wanted in one list. Rifles, pistols , knives, boat motors, whatever, one list.
Looking for something specific? Search for it.

That would just lead to a chaotic classified section. It didn't even make sense to me why you would want that. If I want a rifle I look in the rifle section, looking for a handgun I look in the handgun section.

Having it all together would just make it impossible to find things. Especially since your thread would be in the fourth or fifth page in under a day.

I rarely ever use the wtb section. I just troll the classifieds till the item I want pops up.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

The only change I would like to see is dividing the rifles... military-type (evil assault rifles, of course) and hunting rifles. I think some nice lever actions get buried in the endless list of ARs, AKs, and SKS. Just sayin.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top