JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pretty simple. I want an 18" rifle sight barrel for my 870. I have a 20" with tritium rifle sights. Trade straight across. I have a Choat 3 shot parkerized mag tube extension, I'd trade that too if you have a 2 shot.

Just wanted to give you a heads up. Saw your shotgun post earlier & wanted to give some input. I spent a good amount of time putting together my perfect 870. Never did get the stock right but the 13" speedfeed Short model came close. Anyways, I posted my barrel on the M4carbine.net forum & days later I had a guy that was in portland & he traded my smoothbore standard barrel for his smoothbore 18" rifle sight barrel. Was a amazing find & just thought I should mention the site.

Setup I thought was perfect.

I had a 18" smoothbore rifle sight barrel. factory rem
Speedfeed IV S
6 rd sidesaddle Velcro from 3gungear.com Can carry shell cards in M4 pouches. Great, great setup. Can carry all sorts of different loads on a tac vest.
Follower would be vangcomp Stainless
Single point sling plate went on between the receiver & stock.
Magpul forend was nice.

didnt get to the extension but I wanted a factory rem + 3 even though they were spendy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top