JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
(Image is representative, but some ppl need the visual I guess, I can take pics for people interested though)

594772.jpg

Hello folks,

As the title suggests I am looking to swap out my 20 inch ar15 upper for a 16 incher.

16" upper can be either fixed sights or flattop.

This only has ~350 rounds of brass cased ammo through it.

Sights are of the fixed carry handle type.

I'd like to keep the bolt and charging handle but I wouldn't expect to get anyone elses in the trade.

Just your regular plain jane ar15 20" upper.

Not really looking to sell but I suppose if I got a good cash offer I would consider it.

Thanks for looking!:s0155:

Government-Profile-20-Inch-.22-LR-Evolution-Upper1662-2714.jpg

594772.jpg

Last Edited:
You mentioned fixed carry handle sights ......Is this an A2 or A3 Upper? I have a spare 16" M4 (A3) that I would consider trading ...... about $12 for each of us to ship to the other.

Its a A2 upper. Normally I wouldn't want to risk shipping it but if we could both insure the packages it would make sense.

What are the specs for your upper?

Make, round count etc?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top