JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your 1911 is beautiful, but who is manufacture. I am not as familiar with guns as most. I will be taking my first 2 handgun courses in Nov at the Bellevue Gun Club and will be buying my FIRST gun at that time.
I believe it will be a 9mm metal gun as I plan to shoot a lot in the next fews months. But a 1911 is likely the next gun for me.

thanks

Beautiful weapon, but I thought you were a dedicated Glock man?

I am a dedicated Glock man, but the thing about guns is that I don't have to listen to my harem of Glocks whine and cry when I bring home a new addition :s0155:

I did some trading while back and came into a Kimber of Oregon, 1911 and it rejuvenated my 1911 craving. To make matters worse I had to see this beauty every day and it was tearing me apart.

In a few days or so I will post the SRA Glock grip reduction and bob tailed G17.

SF-

And what is wrong with having the best of both worlds? I read somewhere that " A 1911 is what you show your friends, a Glock is what you show your enemies."

Funny how true that is. My G19 was in the little travel "go" bag but yet I was showing off the snakeskin front strap all weekend. Didn't have time to go shooting this weekend with the funeral and all.

SF-

more interested in the shotgun behind it...

I have some more pics of that 870. It was a custom finish 'urban camo' done in KG Gun Koat for another prominent gunsmiths customer here in the South Sound area. It is very beautiful. Well if your a afflicted with the gun bug you might think so, know anybody like that besides my self? :winkkiss:

His camo process is a closely guarded secret and is the one thing he will not show me. His process has been seen by both Cerakote and Gun Koat and they both have asked for his technique. Dave is not letting out how he does it.

If you have a job in mind, email, pm or call for a price quote.

SF-

Your 1911 is beautiful, but who is manufacture. I am not as familiar with guns as most. I will be taking my first 2 handgun courses in Nov at the Bellevue Gun Club and will be buying my FIRST gun at that time.
I believe it will be a 9mm metal gun as I plan to shoot a lot in the next fews months. But a 1911 is likely the next gun for me.

thanks

Well the frame is a Caspian. Google them for more info on there stuff. They are one of the better 1911 frame manufactures, some might even say the best. The slide is a Springfield, nothing fancy about it and the internals are all Wilson and Ed Brown. They come together for a beautiful thing, don't they?

Sounds like you are on the right track with your purchasing plan, but be careful they are addicting.

If you are ever desiring a custom to you 1911, contact us for a price quote.

Take care and safe shooting.

SF-

Yes they are! Good eye for the Cougfan in Oregon, coming from a Duck fan in WA :s0155:

(I am not a real duck fan I just affiliate myself with them because it annoys more Washingtonians than the Beavers)

SF-

I have the VZ Operators on my DW CBOB and I actually prefer them to the Aliens, but they both have their nitch.

BTW I am a Cougfan in name only, I never went to school there, but my money did. :s0114: My son is a Coug. I went to Kansas State. Go Wildcats! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top