JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Figured I would share pics of my "new" 1911 after picking it up today. SJS46 (on this forum) coated it and it turned out excellent! I am amazed at what SJS46 (steve) did to it! I cant even believe it is the same pistol! I wish I had before pics and then you can see how bad it really looked. Steve did a excellent job (beyond my expectations) and I will be going back to him in the future for all my gun coating needs!

If you guys ever doubted that your old scratched up gun can never look "new" again, just give it to steve. He can truely work wonders!

Thanks again steve!!!!!

It was coated with dura-coat. I was originally going for medium gray but the color was a last minute change as I liked it a little better. And yes, before someone chimes in, the front sight hasnt been installed yet.

Looks great! But, looks like the front sight is missing. Yes or no?:confused:

Yeah, the front sight is missing. I still have to put it on. I was excited to show it off and some of sjs46 good work. Im looking into a better looking grip setup but I like the way the hogue grip feels.

SJS46..being a buddy of mine..I've seen quite a bit of his work..and always found it to be A-1.. Still looking around for something that just crys out.."Dura-coat me!!"

:s0155:

I was kinda optamistic about handing my gun over to a complete stranger but after meeting Steve I had no problem with it. Great guy that does awesome work!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top