JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After 62 days 2 BGC's 12) calls to OSP a conversation with an OSP lieutenant a conversation with one of the lady's that do the BGC's about 6 emails including Lars Larson, OFF, OSP, my state rep and state senators, Marion County Sherrif. 4 trips to Salem. About $400 to my lawyer (this did nothing of substance) 5700 cuss words and 55 sleepless nights.

My Uberti made Winchester Model 1885 hi wall in 45-70 gov. With 32" barrel, double set triggers, deluxe checked sporting stock. Is home.

This has easily been the worst retail experience I have ever been through.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.....

B7A90889-20D1-48AD-9E36-ABDCEF5B2CED.jpeg

After 62 days 2 BGC's 12) calls to OSP a conversation with an OSP lieutenant a conversation with one of the lady's that do the BGC's about 6 emails including Lars Larson, OFF, OSP, my state rep and state senators, Marion County Sherrif. 4 trips to Salem. About $400 to my lawyer (this did nothing of substance) 5700 cuss words and 55 sleepless nights.

My Uberti made Winchester Model 1885 hi wall in 45-70 gov. With 32" barrel, double set triggers, deluxe checked sporting stock. Is home.

This has easily been the worst retail experience I have ever been through.

Sounds like you need to be red flagged.

I just received an email from Rep Rick Lewis R and its clear he had something to do with this being resolved as the email was to make sure I knew the BGC had been cleared and the rifle was ready to be picked up.

I knew I liked that guy!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top