JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This rifle was fugly a few weeks ago. The toe and butt plate were broken, bolt handle loose, no rear sight assy and the takedown screw was missing. I got this 95% stock from Gunville for $82 delivered and was really pleased with the quality. I had to remove a lot of material to make it match the new butt plate. I soldered the bolt handle and found a bolt that will work for the takedown screw until I get something better. Never did find a rear sight. Cerakoted it and put it back together today. I can only shoot 17 yards here at home and this thing will put them in one hole. I had heard that these were very accurate rifles and they are. If you find one, buy it.
5811.JPG 5812.JPG

Nice work! It looks beautiful! Those are really accurate rifles and very under rated little gems when you find them. I've had good luck putting upward pressure on the tip of the forearm and cut groups in half. I've got a few sets of rear sights if you want to take it back to original. Pm me if your interested. Congrats!

Good job! I'm still shooting the one I received for Christmas...a few years ago (36 or more I believe). This might inspire me to refinish my stock and put on a better scope. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top