JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well if this ain't a pickle trying to find out how to sell a muzzleloader round balls and powder. Is it to be listed under ammunition or is it under reloading???
I took these in on a trade lot & do not shoot smoke poles.
Lead balls have been traded.
I have an open bottle of Pyrodex RS powder which is 3/4 full. This has been stored in my buddies basement since new. $12
Pickup in Elma area or I can arrange to meet in the Olympia/Lacey area during the week.

Convo for fastest contact

Thanks for looking.Jim Sr.

20170719_174936_001.jpg

Last Edited:
my so called friend put 150 grain BP charge in it without telling me.
Whoa - that could have been dangerous - my .54 Renegade is 'rated' up to 120 grains but is really unnecessary as some of the un burnt powder will get blown out of the barrel. It is shooting nearly one hole with 60 grains but if I hunt with it I might work up the load to the 90 ish area but any more than that is a waste.

Whoa - that could have been dangerous - my .54 Renegade is 'rated' up to 120 grains but is really unnecessary as some of the un burnt powder will get blown out of the barrel. It is shooting nearly one hole with 60 grains but if I hunt with it I might work up the load to the 90 ish area but any more than that is a waste.

Like I said, "so called friend".... I don't need people like that around me & fired his arse.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top