JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A good compensator shouldn't effect accuracy. However, many compensators are either poorly made, poorly mounted so that accuracy IS effected. Also, many guns just don't like things hung on the end of the barrel. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you really won't know how your rifle will react to a brake until you try it.

Keep in mind that the barrel vibration has a great deal to do with accuracy, and while one brake may ruin accuracy, a different one may help accuracy. Sorry this isn't much help, but if it was me and the rifle's recoil was an issue, I would buy a comp and try it out.

I would suggest buy a comp from a company that you know sells quality items rather than selling whatever they can mark up the most (brand name items). That would increase the odds of you getting a comp that will work well.

All my semi auto's have something like a brake or flash suppressor on the end. None of my precision rifles do...yet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top