JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have not shot one but have held one at a gunshow. I'd put it in the same class as a hi point stock or less since the front post sight it plastic mounted. I would express great catuion and prepare for creativity when putting manufacturer A's stock on manufacturer B's rifle.

I have a couple of them them for a 10-22 and a Mini-30. They are sturdy enough for normal duties but I'm sure it would break if dropped hard onto rock or concrete.

The sights are bad so I put scopes on them.

The triggers are AWFULL. They use a long flimsy pushrod to connect the triggers and it binds up under pressure in the channel.

The length of pull is a bit long at 14 1/2" because they had to keep the total length over 26". This makes an already rearward balanced gun feel even worse. If I were serious about the stocks I would cut the phony recoil pad off to shorthen the LOP and pin on a muzzle devise to keep the length legal.

I keep factory mags in it because I don't shoot more than a few shots at a time. The long high capacity mags contact the grip so you have to use the shorter 30 rd Ram-Line that double stack.

Despite the heavy triggers I keep them on the guns because the Mini-30 is a defense gun and I'm sure a 6-8 pound trigger won't be noticed if used in that situation. The 10-22 makes a great backyard varmint gun for possums, skunks etc. The short stock make quickly sliding open the door, shouldering and whacking critters before they run too far pretty easy.

I don't think they are worth $100.

I'd score them a 3.

Thank you so much for saving me ~$100. Did not mind the crummy sight, and I expected the sturdiness you described. But, any significant trigger pull degradation is unnacceptable on a rifle with a FCG that's is already marginal for my taste. I wanted the bullpup 'cause it is different to everything I already have, but not at such an expense.