National Must win US Senate Races (list of 7 who need our help)

Reactions
Leftist billionaires are dumping hundreds of million$ into tight senate and house races. We must fight the party of gun control – do not let them take over the senate. Please give what you can to the following candidates. With 45,000 members, NWFA can make a difference.

Below are links for donating to 7 tight US Senate candidates, or you can go here: WinRed - Conservatives’ #1 fundraising technology then go to the right side of the page and scroll down through all the candidates and pick which ones to donate to – it will take you to a secure.winred.com URL. CAUTION: Read the info in the boxes and uncheck them if you don’t want it to be a recurring donation. You can undo the recurring ones if you make a mistake, but easier to do it right the first time. Each candidate shows up as a different line on your credit card – I got spanked for having too many on mine, but forgiveness is easier to get than permission! ;)

Please do not get into a debate about who, in the list below, is or isn’t a good pro-2A candidate – if you know of other pro-2A candidates that need help, please post those in your comments. Let's keep this thread focused on those who need our $$ so they can help in the fight for our 2A rights. Thank you.

Martha McSally (Arizona) (she’s in danger of losing)

Donate here: Martha McSally for Senate

Endorsed by NRA: NRA-PVF | Grades | Arizona

Cory Gardner (Colorado) (he’s in danger of losing)

Donate here: Chip in $10 to Cory Gardner for Senate

Website: Cory Gardner for Senate | Common Sense Conservative

Gardner on 2A: Cory Gardner - Wikipedia

Endorsed by NRA: NRA-PVF | Grades | Colorado

David Perdue (Georgia) – race is a tossup

Donate here: Join Team Perdue - Donate NOW!

Perdue endorsed by NRA: NRA-PVF | Grades | Georgia

Joni Ernst (Iowa) – race is a toss-up

Donate here: Joni Ernst for U.S. Senate

Ernst on 2A: Joni Ernst - Wikipedia

NRA-PVF | Grades | Iowa

Susan Collins (Maine) – race is a toss-up

Donate here: Susan Collins for Senate

Collins on 2A (mediocre, but she’s needed to keep the party of gun control from controlling the senate):

Susan Collins - Wikipedia

Gets a grade of B by the NRA: NRA-PVF | Grades | Maine

Steve Daines (Montana) – race is a toss-up

Donate here: Steve Daines for Senate

Daines on 2A: Steve Daines - Wikipedia

Endorsed by NRA: NRA-PVF | Grades | Montana

Thom Tillis – (North Carolina) – race is a toss-up

Donate here: Defend the Senate Majority - Chip in $10 for Thom!

Tillis on 2A: Thom Tillis - Wikipedia

Endorsed by NRA: NRA-PVF | Grades | North Carolina

Info on tight races:

2020 Senate Race ratings | The Cook Political Report

bbbass

Reactions
Thanks for posting this.

Tying this to gun control:

The McSally race is especially important because her opponet is the husband of Gabby G and is about as anti gun as they come. Worse is that if he wins he may have an opportunity to vote in the Supreme court vote to replace RBG. Mark Kelly will not be a 2A friend in the Senate.
Mark Kelly is a blowhard azzbite that should have been Lost In Space. That makes McSally an especially worthy donation.

Last edited:
OP
N
Reactions
Question. What about races where the Anti Gun party is in danger of losing, who are their opposing candidates that we should be voting for/donating to?
Excellent question. There are at least two vulnerable "party of gun control" (POGC) senators in tight races. Donate to their opposition:

Tommy Tuberville, Alabama, running against POGC incumbent Doug Jones. Tuberville's website:

John James, Michigan, running against POGC incumbent Gary Peters.
James' website:

;)

OP
N
Reactions
OFF grades Oregon candidates. The POGC is flunking 2A big time! :)

NRA grades Washington state candidates:

Reactions
Mark Kelly is a blowhard azzbite that should have been Lost In Space. That makes McSally an especially worthy donation.
I just ran across this that is of interest to people regarding Mark Kelly.

Personally, I've always wonder if there isn't more to go after Kelly on. I subscribed to his wifes gun-control group just to get emails to see what they thought was important and what they were saying. Instead I got a constant stream of emails asking for donations. On day one of Kellys announcement to run for senate, I started getting similar sounding emails asking for similar amounts for Mark Kellys campaign, even though I've had ZERO interaction in Arizona or anything else. It came from his wifes group. Is there some kind of campaign law about donating lists of peole from a "non-profit" to a political campaign?

Reactions
McSally found Mark Kelly's weakness in the last debate. She challenged him to three more debates in big cities before the election. Kelly tapped out with his silence. Expose his feelings on gun control and McSally is sure to win. Donate a 20 to McSally. Donate even if live in Florida or Maine. This is a seat we can keep.

Reactions
Cook just posted an update with 3 more Republican seats shifting towards Democrats.

This is feeling more like 2008, where things are breaking late in one direction. In 2008 it was the financial crisis that pushed the race in that direction, and it feels like COVID is doing it this year.
The pollsters start out giving the Democrats five points off the top. There are prognosticators who have differing views:

One pollster who has called every election right since 1984 says Biden by a landslide.
Other pollsters disagree.

Reactions
Reactions
In 2016 the polling error was 1.1% in the Democrats favor (RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton).

In 2018, the polling error was 1.1% in the Republicans favor (RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2018 Generic Congressional Vote).

Polls aren't perfect, but being off by +/- 1% is pretty close.

A lot can happen in the next 3 weeks.
Hillary was favored to win by 8 percent. No poll got that one right. This one is extremely tough to call since virtually nobody likes either candidate and realizes that most votes will be done for the lesser of two evils.

Reactions
I'm predicting a lot of hand-wringing on the morning of November 4th. Trump was tweeting insults against two Republican Senators running for re-election, Collins and Sasse. Sasse isn't on the list here, but Collins definitely is.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom