JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So due to some unexpected bills I have to sell my brand new Gen 3 Glock 19 I just got. It comes with all the original box and materials, 2 15 round mags, 20 147gr federal hydrashoks and 50 rounds of 115gr remington umc. It also comes with a kydex uncle mikes holster as well as a single bladetek competition mag pouch and also a bladetek double mag pouch. I must sell this today, I am asking $500 OBO any reasonable offer will take it. I am located in Albany.

Thanks

I live in Lebanon but will be out at the fairgrounds in Albany all day with the DAV booth. If you will take $400 cash, I will buy it. I can meet up with you adjacent to the fairgrounds. Oregon ID and CWP. 541-401-1063

I live in Lebanon but will be out at the fairgrounds in Albany all day with the DAV booth. If you will take $400 cash, I will buy it. I can meet up with you adjacent to the fairgrounds. Oregon ID and CWP. 541-401-1063

This strikes me as extremely bad form, if you want to float a low-ball offer then it should be done via PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.