JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tactical Spork (Spoon Fork Knife) Tool 9909 - $8.15

4000022a8bc4aa8e3afc06c957d6c6ce.jpg
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FYJ6ICK?tag=gunpl-20

One of the reviews:

There I was, camping in the back yard with my boys, getting ready to eat an MRE and make some coffee by the fire.......I quickly realized that the plastic around the MRE was thick......too thick for my arthritic hands to tear open. I knew that the situation was dire; my boys were looking up to me to feed them. What was I supposed to do? Tell them to go back inside the house and look in the refrigerator????? No, no, a thousand times NO!! I would not send my boys out in to the night to find the deck and back door to the house with naught but a flashlight, weak from hunger and weeping at the sight of their father's helpless attempts to open the chili mac MRE. But what could I do?? What could any man do????

Suddenly I remembered that my Ka-Bar Tactical Spork was in my back pack at my feet. With a gleam in my eye, crying "victory!!!!" I pulled out my utensil of badass-ness and removed the serrated knife from the fork-sheath......in no time, the MRE bag lay at my feet, a defeated and shamed foe, and I knew that on this night, deliciously pre-packaged preserved meals filled with enough sodium to make your eyes bleed would be consumed. My only regret was that I had no horn and mead with which to celebrate my achievement. Perhaps that will be my next purchase (if there is free shipping, of course.....)

Long live Ka-Bar.....................

Schucks, I want one now.:cool:

I thought about it, but I prefer the stainless steel sets. I have a set very similar to this:

2edbbe5ddced3651d8948c987de199c1--camping-supplies-utensil-set.jpg

Plastic can break or at least bend (especially when hot), and the plastic knives often do not cut well (although I don't think I would ever be without a real knife) and often do not spread well. Next set I would probably get a titanium spork. I don't really need a knife as I always carry one on my person.

I posted this more as a joke.

Wonder if this gets past metal detectors,
Sounds like it might.

Just checked it out....
50% glass fiber and poly.

They would freak if I used this on a meal in a flight .
LOL

Last Edited:
Tactical Spork (Spoon Fork Knife) Tool 9909 - $8.15

View attachment 419278
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FYJ6ICK?tag=gunpl-20

One of the reviews:

There I was, camping in the back yard with my boys, getting ready to eat an MRE and make some coffee by the fire.......I quickly realized that the plastic around the MRE was thick......too thick for my arthritic hands to tear open. I knew that the situation was dire; my boys were looking up to me to feed them. What was I supposed to do? Tell them to go back inside the house and look in the refrigerator????? No, no, a thousand times NO!! I would not send my boys out in to the night to find the deck and back door to the house with naught but a flashlight, weak from hunger and weeping at the sight of their father's helpless attempts to open the chili mac MRE. But what could I do?? What could any man do????

Suddenly I remembered that my Ka-Bar Tactical Spork was in my back pack at my feet. With a gleam in my eye, crying "victory!!!!" I pulled out my utensil of badass-ness and removed the serrated knife from the fork-sheath......in no time, the MRE bag lay at my feet, a defeated and shamed foe, and I knew that on this night, deliciously pre-packaged preserved meals filled with enough sodium to make your eyes bleed would be consumed. My only regret was that I had no horn and mead with which to celebrate my achievement. Perhaps that will be my next purchase (if there is free shipping, of course.....)

Long live Ka-Bar.....................

For the guy who has everything :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top