JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i am the proud new owner of a glock 43,

just wondering what "must haves" do you recommend for a glock 43? it came with a hogue grip which I have installed and am deciding if i like it and night sights.

things i've been looking at are mag exertions, I've only found taran tacticals and strike industries.
A bravo concealment holster is in route as we speak,

any other recommendations?

Good set of night sets. I put the ghost trigger connector in and noticed it did improve the feel of the trigger. I would recommend extra mags. The hyve baseplate extension is awesome too.:cool:

Good set of night sets. I put the ghost trigger connector in and noticed it did improve the feel of the trigger. I would recommend extra mags. The hyve baseplate extension is awesome too.:cool:

These ones?
https://hyve-technologies.com/product/best-magazine-base-pad-for-the-glock-43/

Also, the Talon edition came with night sights, they are blacked out rear with a U-notch and a night front with a orange outline.
I kinda want to throw these ones on there, but the current model night sights are a bit more expensive than these"
https://www.amazon.com/TRUGLO-Fiber...2&sr=8-13&keywords=Glock+43+night+sights&th=1

as far as trigger work, I prefer to keep internals all OEM unless its going to be a range only pistol.

These ones?
+2 Mag Base Pad for the Glock 43 - HYVE Technologies

Also, the Talon edition came with night sights, they are blacked out rear with a U-notch and a night front with a orange outline.
I kinda want to throw these ones on there, but the current model night sights are a bit more expensive than these"
https://www.amazon.com/TRUGLO-Fiber-Optic-Handgun-Sights-Pistols/dp/B002E6NA0U/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1548013202&sr=8-13&keywords=Glock+43+night+sights&th=1

as far as trigger work, I prefer to keep internals all OEM unless its going to be a range only pistol.

Those are the ones. If you do upgrade, let me know what you want for your old ones.

So i am the proud new owner of a glock 43,

just wondering what "must haves" do you recommend for a glock 43? it came with a hogue grip which I have installed and am deciding if i like it and night sights.

things i've been looking at are mag exertions, I've only found taran tacticals and strike industries.
A bravo concealment holster is in route as we speak,

any other recommendations?
mags and ammo and more mags and more ammo .

I personally would put a striker control device from Tau Development Group on it if I planned to carry it routinely. A lot of people find it unnecessary, but it does allow you to better detect if you have some obstruction pushing on the trigger while holstering (and stop the striker from moving).

56B7F365-F6BE-4202-8F3B-AC95487B1B52.jpeg
That mag floor plate is really nice and locks and keeps your fingers in place. I don't remember who sells them or the name of the product.

I have a talon rubber grip, very nice. I have vicker's tactical +2 extensions on my backup mags. On the flush fit mag I have a magguts +1 kit, it adds a round without changing the size/length/dimensions of the flush fit mag.

I have XS big dot 24/7 night sights also, like them a lot.

Everyone and their mama wants to sell their G43 and buy a 43X. I get it, holds a higher capacity mag blah blah blah. I don't like how the G43x/48 mags don't fit in the G43 but that's Glock for you. Lately they have been doing some wacky crap but whatever..... the G19x or the G45, or the Gen5 on and on but I digress.

I think a threaded barrel for a G43 would be nice and make it look cool.

I did a complete upgrade/overhaul if you will on my Glock 43 with Suarez Tactical. I don't see it on their site now but it used to be sold as their Glock 43 Faceshooter kit. The parts are still offered individually and pretty fairly priced. I really like Gabe Suarez's blog too. Tons of information.
IMG_3687.JPG IMG_3688.JPG
IMG_0233.JPG IMG_0238.JPG IMG_0240.JPG

Came with this barrel:
SUAREZ FACESHOOTER G-43 PLAIN BARREL - MELONITE

This Trigger (I added a Ghost Connector):
SUAREZ FACE SHOOTER TRIGGER - BLACK

These +1 Magazine Extension Base Plates (I don't see it offered now but I got a +2 also):
SUAREZ PLUS-ONE MAGAZINE BASE PAD FOR GLOCK 43

This Slide Cover Plate:
SUAREZ INTERNATIONAL SLIDE COVER PLATE - FOR GLOCK 43

And I added Trijicon Night Sights:
GL113-C-600784 HDNS - Trijicon, Inc.

I also added the Talon Grips and they are awesome!!:
TALON Grips

I love my Glock 43 pistol but now I carry a Sig P365 and it actually came equipped with many of these upgrades.

Last Edited: