JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This does happen here.
Try going to some places in east LA, Watts, Oakland, detroit, and many other major cities across America especially at night. See if you make it out.

They might as well be posted off limits.

I lived in Sweden for four years in the late 80s and it was getting like that back then. Spent some time in the Manchester England area a few years back and you would not think you were in England anymore.
As I have said before, Europeans/Scandinavians have some big problems that need to be addressed. The cultural/demographic shift is mind boggling!
Muslims are getting elected in greater numbers in European Government and they all aren't moderate in their religion.
If this interests anyone they should read Mark Steyn's "America Alone". A real EYE OPENER!

America has it made with it's little immigration woes comparatively!

I'm certain that it won't be much longer before the people of Europe have had enough and will grab their guns and clean out those neighborhooo...uuhh.. ummm....uhhh ...
...oohhhh crap:s0036:.....................never mind

Apparently you never heard of Dearborn Michigan.

My blood pressure was rising.

Can of bear spray when the crowd gets unruly? 911, yes I am being assaulted and I am fearing for my life.... Yes I did spray pepper spray into the crowd....

Muslims and dogs.jpg Moslem not Muslim.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top