JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep if you are legal to do so by all means buy a gun.
I do think its a shame that fear of hate crimes is what made him want to buy a gun.
Part of our problem is fear but that is a topic for another thread.
Use your gun and the rest of your freedoms responsibly.
Andy

Last Edited:
So, does this mean that CAIR has changed their mind about gun control? Or does it only bother them when it's aimed at their supporters?

Press Releases
CAIR said:
CAIR is calling on Americans to join in supporting reasonable gun safety reforms that could have the potential to stop mass-shootings like the ones that took place in Florida, Sandy Hook, Aurora, and Charleston. Polices like expanding background checks to all gun sales – including private handgun sales, gun shows and online sales; help keep guns out of the hands of individuals convicted of domestic violence or stalking. CAIR also calls for federally-funding research into the causes and effects of gun violence in America.
(We all know that none of what they want would have stopped any of the shootings that they mentioned)

Ray

I wish my fellow Jews would learn from this. We are the most targeted group for hate crimes, much much higher than Muslims. I would love those in the rabbinate to start calling
for Jews to arm themselves.

hate-crimes-chart-1449181453.jpg

I wish my fellow Jews would learn from this. We are the most targeted group for hate crimes, much much higher than Muslims. I would love those in the rabbinate to start calling
for Jews to arm themselves.

View attachment 313573

TMK, I'm the only Hebrile personage in our gun club of around 350, but then, of course, we are not required to declare our religious beliefs when applying for a gun license, or, AFAIK, any other kind of license.

Even here in yUK.

tac

Last Edited:
I started going to gun shows about 2009. Since then I have noticed a huge jump in everyone attending. Women used to just be with their man now they are actively shopping themselves. I've seen an increase from Asians, blacks, Hispanics and even (by appearance) middle eastern families.

Everyone deserves to be able to defend themselves. I don't recall any news story were a terrorist went to a gun show, bought a gun (with all the paperwork) and then did a murderous rampage. I hit a lot of shows all over Oregon. I use them as a destination to ride my motorcycle on the weekend.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top