JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "will work for food" signs are, IMO, pretty obviously, bull****.
The people sporting those signs are leaches on society, plain and simple.
Actually, the one's down at the DHS office, that have refused the last 3 jobs offered, are the "leaches on society."
The ones on the corner are just leaches on the gullible.
IMO Anyone giving them anything, be it food, money or whatever are idiots.
With the number of social programs out there (like it or not), there is no good reason for anyone to be standing on an offramp, although as many of you have probably noted, for some, it's a job/lifestyle.
So you would have them stop being "leaches on the gullible", and make them the responsibility of the taxpayer,...

Hmmm, I guess I need to think on this one a little more. ;)

So you would have them stop being "leaches on the gullible", and make them the responsibility of the taxpayer,...

No. I would have them get a f***ing job.

But since the tax money is already being taken from us and put to those programs, they do have that as an option.

I suppose that's good, because they're not getting anything from me.

I refuse to voluntarily help those who won't help themselves. But since I can't volunteer where my tax dollars go...

I am not necessarily in favor of new laws but I think municipalities need to tighten the screws when it comes to the beggars with the signs. They are becoming a hazard in Bend. No longer content with sidewalks and corners they are also setting up camp on the median dividers such as those that direct you to turn right when coming out of a large parking lot onto Hwy 97. All it will take is a bump of the wheel of an 18 wheeler and one less begger. And they are beginning to take up more space by bringing lawn chairs, ice chests and when they leave will leave their stuff in place and no one bothers it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top