JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ran into this song watching the Chinese series "Another Me" (I just happen to like Shen Yue). It's pretty and sad. Sorry, no english lyrics yet.

It doesn't translate well to English, but roughly,

"I started feeling crappy, the government said it was ok. I got on an airplane, to the U S of A. That's how it all started, the world is now quarantined. All because I traveled, with the COVID-19"

I have two vortex strike eagle sorry wrong thread Screenshot_2020-02-04_184733.jpg maybe somebody can delete this because I can't lol

Not really into Dixieland jazz either.
Give me John Lee Hooker or BB King , now you are talking!

For Rock my favorites are Led Zeppelin , older AC DC w/ Bon Scott and Black Sabbath.
Although its tough to beat Bob Seger , CCR , Janis Joplin , Jimi Hendrix , Stevie Ray Vaughn and Eric Clapton.
If I want to bang my head the Saxon and Iron Maiden fit the bill.

Country for me needs to from the 70's and earlier Jerry Reed , David Allen Cole , The Highwaymen etc...

And for all around fun music I really dig The Brian Setzer Orchestra.
Andy
I'm pretty much with you. I saw Led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, and many others live. Gotta love Gary Moore also. I also like this:
tsonightcastle.jpg

Thank You. The guitar player and I go back 25 years. He is the lead guitarist in Brewers Grade for those that follow PNW country.

The drummer has been playing since drums were invented and I know he pulled a set on Austin City Limits in the past.

The singer is a guy named Justin. I never caught his last name.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top