JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank You. The guitar player and I go back 25 years. He is the lead guitarist in Brewers Grade for those that follow PNW country.

The drummer has been playing since drums were invented and I know he pulled a set on Austin City Limits in the past.

The singer is a guy named Justin. I never caught his last name.
That's awesome!! As well as the play it safe idea... There's quite a few musicians doing lives from their homes for entertainment to the people in quarantine.. So cool! Thanks for sharing

There is an episode from the week before (I would have to look) where two of the guys played in The Dalles and Zac Grooms joined them from Hermiston and they played the show together.

Green screen and 5G and a bunch of other stuff I don't understand.

Thanks for watching.

I like ole possum as in George Jones.

Got to see him perform in San Antonio in 1967.

Later he sang "He Stopped Loving Her Today" - Always breaks my heart when I hear it.

While I now prefer Opera (who'd a thunk it) I still love George Jones, and Merle Haggard whose "Big City Turn Me Loose" is another incredibly beautiful song and the instrumentals on that are so, so good...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top