JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
I have 4 economy swords for sale that are not worth shipping. They are Chinese made, 3 are Musha and the traditional kat a Ryujin (sister company). All are beater grade 1045 carbon steel fine for light backyard cutting. All are like new and never cut with.

The traditional kat and wak tsukas are lacquered to prevent the non alternating cotton ito from moving around. Both have fake flat textured rayskin, double bamboo mekugi pegs, Musashi double ring alloy tsubas, bohi, false hamon and polished yokote. Both wood saya are glossy black with some cosmetic dings from factory and shoestring cotton sageo. I have a twin of the kat that I larp with while clearing blackberries and brush. Check out sword friend youtuber Matt Jensen for his take on the kat. The wak is a ko katana with enough grip for two hands. If Miyamoto Musashi had these, he would probably still use his carved boat oar. Regardless, he would say it is the samurai not the sword. Ryujin katana comes with branded sword bag and original box. TRADED

The tac kat and wak are full tang (not 1/4 welded tangs like Honshu) with brass pinned synthetic grip scales and minimalist metal tsubas. Both blades have ricasso, wide profile, bohi, no hamon, no yokote. The kat has blade presence while the wak is very nimble with the shorter blade and full length grip. Both sayas are matte spray textured wood with paracord wrap presentation knots. The longer saya has little bubblegumodome on the kurikata, while the short one has neither. Matt Jensen also reviewed and destroyed the tac kat. I am not sure what makes these tactical but CAS Iberia Hanwei started the trend and other forges caught on. Paracord lanyards not pictured but included. Tac wak also comes with original box. $40 each.

95A0D2A5-ADDA-44C0-B53B-120E71C95B9B.jpeg
1C031488-5E1C-4B8B-B52E-B20027C93CE4.jpeg
F5272A4D-153D-4DD6-B8E0-F8529F2CEF2F.jpeg
D1686A89-D80B-4195-9C4E-F3E79F4E4E8B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Packed correctly and shipped thru a basic ebay sale. their shipping deals will be close. Give or take a few dollars. Also, you get paid instantly, and both can be assured of everything smoothly. I've done this before, and it works pretty well.

Traditional is 28" blade 10.5" handle 39" overall length

Tactical is 27.5" blade 9.75" handle 37.5" overall length
Let me know if interested in trading for any boker autinaticcknives. All are d2. There is one brass handled striker model and one partially serrated tanto striker missing from the pic not sure where they r at the moment. Thx!
1A4FF573-B4F0-4265-8D91-0FD8F013DE1E.jpeg

The shame of it is, as it was the others that I really wanted, and would have gone up to 200 for all 4. But I would still give you 50 bucks plus 25 shipping for both of the tacticals. Make it, 75 total.

I only traded the traditional Ryujin Kat. I still have the traditional Musha wak, a lightly used traditional musha Kat with burgundy saya as well as the tactical daisho if you want them all.

We can discuss in PMs, here's a pic of the remaining.

59CC435B-3E9C-4493-9DA7-BA430968D17F.jpeg

Sorry, they cost a bit more to ship.
I just had a daisho set sent from JAPAN...for $18 shipping. I offered 100 plus 20, and would have paid up to 200 for all 4, plus shipping.
All you would have had to do was set up a private ebay sale and use their shipping discount. I've done it hundreds of times and takes about two minutes to do...

I just had a daisho set sent from JAPAN...for $18 shipping. I offered 100 plus 20, and would have paid up to 200 for all 4, plus shipping.
All you would have had to do was set up a private ebay sale and use their shipping discount. I've done it hundreds of times and takes about two minutes to do...
If you are still interested please make an offer or message me.

If you are still interested please make an offer or message me.
But you broke up the set that had any real value. The tacticals, are only worth about 30 to 40 used. I've been selling swords and know the used market. 50 for all three, you see it was the matched set of traditional daisho swords that was valuable. The tacticals are novelty items, interesting only because of the set.

You can make an offer for one or more of the remaining and buy a musha katana online.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top